There is nothing better in the less sunny months that eating a big bowl of deliciouness, that means meat(less) balls and pasta is a winner!
250g x wholewheat pasta
350g x Vbites meatballs or any vegan meatball alternative
700g x Italian passata
4 tablespoons x garlic puree
Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Boil the kettle while you snap the spaghetti in half, once boiled place spaghetti in pan and cover with boiling water, boil on a medium heat as per packet instructions.
- Cook meatballs by placing under the grill for 5 mins or so, until hot all the way through.
- Place passata in a pan, add garlic and the cooked meatballs and allow to cook until piping hot.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, drain well.
- Once meatballs and sauce are piping hot, serve immediately.
Couldn’t be easier, you can serve with a salad, or garlic bread. I like to make a simple spinach and tomato salad to go with this. Delicious and ready in under 20 minutes.