So if you chose to get some vegan duck for Xmas, then this is the time to use the left overs, for a delicious wrap.
I use Vbites vegan duck, but there are others you can buy, just make sure they are vegan, as some meat alternatives still have egg in them (yuck). Vbites duck is absolutely delicious, so if you haven’t already checked them out, then you may want head over to their page.
1 cup x vegan duck
1 cup x hoisin sauce
1/2 cup x cucumber (sliced into sticks)
1 x wholemeal tortilla wrap
1 tablespoon x garlic puree
1. Place the duck and half of the hoisin sauce in a pan, on a low heat and stir to ensure that all the duck is coated with the sauce.
2. Place the rest of the hoisin sauce in the centre of the wrap and using the back of a spoon, spread out the sauce, so that it has entirely covered the wrap.
3. Place the cucumber sticks in the centre of the wrap all the way from the top to the bottom.
4. When the duck is cooked and hot all the way through, place in the wrap.
5. Fold one side of the wrap in to the middle, then bring the bottom of the wrap up, before folding over the last remaining side.
6. Devour immediately!