Another 3 recipes today, this time I have opted for a quick and easy approach to all meals as I think that food prep can sometimes slip your mind, so when you are in a hurry and you want to eat quickly, these are my top super fast recipes!
Porridge with shredded coconut
1 cup x water
1 cup x almond milk
1 cup x porridge oats
4 tablespoons x shredded coconut
1 tablespoon x agave
1. Place water, almond milk and oats in a saucepan on a low to medium heat.
2. Stir well and allow to cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
3. When the porridge is your desired texture, remove from heat.
4. Place porridge in a bowl and using a tablespoon sprinkle the coconut across the top.
Avocado and Houmous Crackers
1 x medium ripe avocado
6 x rye crackers
12 tablespoons x houmous (flavour of your choosing)
Black Pepper for seasoning
1. To eat rye cracker, add 2 tablespoons of houmous, using the back of the spoon coat one entire side.
2. Slice avocado up into slices and add on top of the houmous, followed by black pepper.
1 x wholemeal tortilla wrap
50g x vegan cheese (I use Violife)
20g x spinach (washed and drained well)
20g x chickpeas (washed and drained well)
6 tablespoons x barbecue/jerk sauce (for the base)
1. Preheat the grill to a medium – high heat.
2. Place the tortilla on a baking tray, then in the centre of the tortilla add the base sauce, using the back of a spoon, spread the sauce, in a spiral motion until the whole of the base is covered, leaving a 1cm gap around the edge.
3. Add the chickpeas to the pizza, as evenly as possible, followed by the cheese.
4. Place under the grill for 3 minutes, keep an eye on the pizza as all ovens are different.
5. When you notice that the edges are starting to curl upwards, remove the pizza, add the spinach and return to the oven for 1 minute.
Serve this with a great big bowl of salad, or simply eat multiple pizza, either way this is a speedy meal that won’t leave you hungry! These pizzas are so flexible you really can add whatever you want to them.
I really hope that you all like my recipes and I will be hopefully launching my YouTube Channel very soon, so will keep you all posted on that. For now, have a great time being vegan and let me know what you think of these meals!